Note that as communications are launched, your To-Dos will be linked to more info.
- November 11, November 17, or November 30 – Attend a Pre-departure Orientation (only one session attendance required)
- Week of November 17-21 – Register for Courses
- November 15 – Deadline to supply passport copy to Office of Global Services
- By November 20 – Complete Study Away Confirmation Portal and Submit Housing Reservation Payment
- Plan Ahead – due by December 1 – Submit Your Flight Details
- Every Friday, 10:00 am-12:00 pm – Come see me during my weekly office hours at 110 East 14 Street, Lower Level
- By November 1 – Apply to be an SSC Site Ambassador
- November 21 – Attend the Global Engagement Symposium
- Apply to be Wasserman Global Peer Educator (note: Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis so apply sooner rather than later!)
- Share your upcoming experience on THISISNYU
- November 11, November 17, or November 30 – Pre-departure Orientation Session
- November 18-22 – Course Registration Week!
- November 21 – Global Engagement Symposium