Note that as communications are launched, your To-Dos will be linked to more info.
- Early December – If you have not submitted an application for your visa at this time, contact OGP to discuss your situation and the possibility that you may have to switch to another location. You will encounter difficulties with obtaining a visa in time if applying at this point.
- By December 1 – Submit Health Forms to NYU Student Health Center
- By December 1 – Book your Flight & Submit your Flight details
- Available in December – due Jan 6 – Ebill
- Mid to Late December – All students should have their visa
- Plan ahead – Submit approved photo to receive NYU ID Card (first time cardholders ONLY). Current and returning students: you need to bring your NYU ID with you!
- Every Friday, 10:00 am-12:00 pm – Come see me during my weekly office hours at 110 East 14th Street, Lower Level
- December 9, 12:00-2:00 pm – Take advantage of me being by the square! Come see me at the ARC with any questions during walk-in advising hours.