The Office of Global Services is committed to providing quality visa and immigration advising for your time abroad. Throughout the months leading up to your departure, you will receive emails from email@example.com, but know that Aaron Reynolds (firstname.lastname@example.org) is your primary contact for immigration related questions as a student going to NYU Prague. At any point, if you have specific uncertainties, feel free to reach out to him directly.
Otherwise, for general inquiries:
- Email email@example.com. Please note: due to a high volume of email inquiries, you should expect 3-5 business days for a reply.
- Call 212-998-4242 if you have an urgent visa issue that cannot wait 3-5 business days for a response.
- Walk-In Advising Hours are Tuesday-Thursday, from 1pm-4pm. Please come by if you need individual advising on the visa process. OGS is located at 561 LaGuardia Place, just behind Bobst Library.
- Schedule an appointment with an advisor if you cannot make walk-in advising hours. You can request an appointment by email, phone, or in person.
- Remember, if you are just picking up or dropping off documents, you don’t need an appointment. You can come by anytime, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.